Image Map

Wednesday's Words

06 February 2013

 Dear February,
I hate you already. Being at school from 8AM until 9PM is killing me already. I really hope that this pays off and I do really well on my MCAT.

  Dear Sam,
Thank you for being so patient and understanding with school and umpiring. I already miss spending time with you and being home before you go to bed. I promise that once this semester is over you will get me back and ill be around a lot more.

Dear Tucker,
You’ve done such a good job filling my spot with your mother since I haven’t been at home as much. Please keep loving your mother and spending time with her.

  Dear Sophie,
Thank you so much. You have finally figured out that you don’t need to go outside to go to the bathroom four times a night. You brought it down to one and I really appreciate it. I am finally able to get some sleep at night.

  Dear MCAT,
I will not let you get the best of me. You are one of the only things left standing between me and med school and I WILL BEAT YOU.

Love,
T

No comments:

Post a Comment