Image Map

Baby G | Week 18

05 February 2013

This week, Baby is the size of a: Large banana

How far along? 18 weeks

Due date: 06/14/2013
Total weight gain/loss: 5.5 lbs +

Maternity clothes? Nope! Still hanging tight! Real… tight!

Sleep: Starting to toss and turn a little bit during the night. My arms are falling asleep a ton!

Movement: None yet. Just waiting.

Food cravings: Recently… nothing. Meat has been okay but still not my favorite.

Food Aversions: Nothing recently… some things just don’t sound good at all.

Symptoms: I have to admit …I have been a little moody.

Gender: A little boy!

Feeling toward Pregnancy: Not such a fun week. I am over looking “big” and “chubby” – I am waiting for my belly to pop out a little more so I can look pregnant and not chubby.

What I miss: A full nights rest.

What I am looking forward to: My official baby bump!













No comments:

Post a Comment