Dear Friday Letters, you make me happy. I am so glad that I
am sticking to writing you each week. Its fun to look back and see Friday to
Friday how the weeks are going. Dear Sophie, you me princess are the cutest
thing I have ever laid eyes on. I am obsessed with you and your new fur cut! We
had a photo shoot the other day and I couldn’t help but show everyone I know
all 25 of your pictures. {Yes, 25.} You have a changed a little over the
last few months – you have become more snuggly. I am really enjoying your
cuddle bug side and hope that it sticks around. And, your dad may have been
right… you love mommy but you love red blankie more. Dear Tucker, my, my what a
handsome boy you are right now! The groomer cut your ears a little short but
that’s okay because I think it makes you look like a puppy again! Dear Thomas, I
can’t believe that we have spent six valentines together. I was laughing the
other day because I was driving to drop the kids off at work and your ringtone
started ringing and I got the biggest smile on my face! You still give me the
butterflies. You did well on your exams this week – I was super proud of you.
You have changed over this past month – still trying to put it into words but
it’s a good change. Just remember; YOU CAN DO HARD THINGS. Dear Five days straight at work, I do not like
you! Having a Saturday off is definitely not worth what I went through this
week. Dear Thursdays, well be off together next week.. don’t you worry! Dear
Mason, your daddy and I were talking today about going swimming. And we can’t
believe that you will be here in just a few short months and can go swimming with us! Dear Premed conference, please don’t
be too overwhelming this weekend. My hubby needs you to be informative and
inspiring - you get me?!
Until next week.
Love,
S


No comments:
Post a Comment