One of my favorite things about my job is that on many occasions we are rewarded with a “Jeans Day.” For people in the “business attire” field – or at least for me I will do pretty much anything to NOT wear slacks to work. It’s definitely one of those things when I have to work a six day work week… I am not as upset for the fact that I have to be at work but more so because I have to be in work clothes all week. Plus, on Sunday isn’t really not a “day off” because we are getting dressed for church too!
But onto my story.
We won jeans a few Friday’s ago and what a wonderful Friday I was going to be. I woke up, did my normal routine and went to work. I was sitting in my chair when something caught m eye. I then look down…. MY JEANS!
My jeans! My favorite jeans… are RIPPED!
And of coarse the one day they rip I don’t have my car so I proceed to call my fabulous Nana, who is always so wonderful, came and picked my twenty-one year old self up.
Nana, was able to FIX them! I think I squealed like a little girl with excitement. So, I put them back on, got driven back to work and enjoyed the rest of my day.
8 hours later Thomas and I were walking to meet the stunning, Kiera, and I look down again… TWO NEW RIPS!
Do you have a favorite pair of jeans? I’d love to hear all about them!



No comments:
Post a Comment