Image Map

She's a trooper!!

04 July 2011


Sophie finally had her surgery!! It has most definitely been a rough few days, that’s for sure! On Thursday Thomas dropped Soph off super early. I was having a tough morning and decided to stay home instead of tagging along with him to drop her off. I happened to check my phone a little after 10:15 and noticed I had a voicemail. It was the vet!! He said Sophie was recovering very well and did great!  

It was so relieving to get that call! I was so thankful to hear that everything was going well.
Sophie had to stay over night at the vet’s office which, I wasn’t thrilled about. She hasn’t ever spent a night away from me before other than at my parents so I was a little worried about it. I ended up going by right after work. It was a little nervous actually while I was waiting for them to bring her in.

She looked miserable and it brought tears to my eyes. She didn’t even recognize me, or so it felt like. I definitely cried a few times and had to choke back the tears before the tech came back to get her. I didn’t want to let her go but I knew tomorrow was only a few hours away.





1 comment:

  1. awww. so glad everything is going well.. lots of love your way!!

    ReplyDelete