Well, better late than never! Last month T and I celebrated our ONE YEAR wedding anniversary! I thought it was important to do a post about the fun things and changes within the last year. On our actual anniversary we spent the day relaxing together.
We started off with a nice relaxing massage at Massage Envy!
After we got all of our stress melted away we went for some yummy breakfast at our favorite Rise and Shine.
We spent the rest of the afternoon hanging out until a little after 4 – when we got ready for dinner! Thomas is such a sweetie and arranged a WONDERFUL surprise anniversary dinner and SHOW. He got us free “tickets” to Celine Dion! He worked really hard to keep it a surprise and arranged everything!
We started our evening at the wonderful Palm Restaurant. I ordered a STEAK! Yes, I know… me and red meat not a normal occurrence but I ordered a steak. Thomas enjoyed some really fresh crab legs! He definitely got his grub on!
After dinner we worked our way to the opening of the coliseum. We were taken back stage to our seats – BACK STAGE! We had such a good view during the show and it was so fun to spend the evening with my cute hubby!
I am sooo grateful for a wonderful night out – celebrating all the joys of our first year! I am thankful for Thomas and am glad that I get to spend eternity with him.
Here are a few pictures from our evening.....






LOVE IT!!
ReplyDeleteSo fun! I can't believe you've been married for over a year already! Love you, and that ring you got there. It's gorgeous!
ReplyDelete