Image Map

June 26, 2011. One year later.

27 June 2011

We are both still alive.


{Applause}

And.. Surprisingly still love each other, I joke, I joke! 

Well… it is official – we have been married for ONE {whole} year!
A lot has happened in this quick little year.

Things like; 
  • I went on my first honeymoon. Well, I guess its really my only honey moon; haha. But we did do that.
  • Moved out of Desert View. Sadness. Same building – different ward.
  • I kinda moved out of my parent’s house.
  • Got church callings. And I actually love teaching Relief Society.
  • Paid my first power bill. Yikes for $200 summer heat.
  • Tucker turned ONE. Big boy!
  • Thomas finished his fall semester.
  • Missed my best friend.
  • Got a new addition {Sophie}
  • Struggled.
  • We shared our first “married” set of holidays.
  • Kissed my HUSBAND at the stroke of midnight on New Years Eve.
  • Tore my MCL doing the thing I loved the most – ZUMBA. Sad day.
  • Moved back into my parents house. Seriously, for three weeks.
  • Bought Thomas a NEW car.
  • Went on medical leave from work. Got a glimpse of my future stay-at-home mom/homemaker career. All I can say is med school cant come quick enough.
  • Got super close with my sister-in-law, Krista. BF’s. {We text at 3 am.}
  • Moved branches – Sunset and Eastern.
  • We both turned TWENTY-ONE.  {In which I did ONE day BEFORE Thomas. That will never get old.}
  • We enjoyed our first “STAYACTION.”
  • Spent a lot of money on a few meals. 
  • Watched my little sister marry her best friend and inherited a new set of family.
  • Experienced a traumatic deathly shooting at work.
  • Washed my hundredth load of T’s underwear.
  • Babysat our favorite kids.
  • Put on a few “love” pounds. Not thrilled. Such is life.
  • Discovered Sophie’s limp and diagnosed her disorder.
  • Got offered a promotion.
  • Took the promotion. Moved branches. Closer to home.
  • Took up photography. Almost official.
  • BOTH finished Spring Semester.
  • Went to a few sealings/weddings! 
  • Bought Thomas a gun.
  • Missed my best friend.
  • Moved into our NEW church building. No more spying fathers. [We do attend church, I promise]
  • Struggled some more.
  • Enjoyed our first “mother’s day and father’s day.”{Yes, our pups are kids too!}
  • Celebrated ONE whole year of love and laughter
As each day passes it is more apparent to me how much my love grows for Thomas. Words can’t describe how much he means to mean.  To spare you all the mush – I am more in love with my wonderful husband each and every day and am so thankful to be his eternal companion. 

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary!!
    We sure do love you both! Married life is AWESOME even after.. 27 years!! Life just keeps getting better!! I hope you had a wonderful day!!

    ReplyDelete