I am sooo excited for tomorrow {today because I couldnt even wait} … and that’s because it’s
“Tell Me Tuesday.”
You see, I have this fabulous sister.
Who married into this FABULOUS family.
And now she has these WONDERFUL sister-in-laws.
[Which are like my sister in laws of coarse…haha]
[Which are like my sister in laws of coarse…haha]
And well… this cutie...
Has a wonderful and fabulous blog.
And… today tomorrow is her FIRST “Linky Party.”
So, I suggest you head on over and join in all the fun!
1. Why do you craft?
Let’s see… I have to say that I am not a real “crafty” person. I am super envious of those people who can create things. But, I am a big fan of finding inspiration and all things pretty! I love simple things and get really excited when I finally get enough time to “create” fun things of my own.
2. What is your favorite blog to stalk?
Ahhhh… now I have to divulge all of my secrets?! Okay… so I am in love and blog stalk:
My Best Friend, of coarse.
The Daybook, because Syd &Hus are such cuties.
Lots of photography blogs
And can’t help but constantly click on the wonderful
3.When did you first get into blogging?
Blogging for me was kind of a surreal topic a year or two ago. I was never really big into scrapbooking or journaling but I kind of longed for each of those. Finally I convinced myself that one day I will have kids of my own and I wanted something for them. Blogging has been the first thing/hobby that I have whole-heartedly fallen in love with. I love the outlet that writing gives me on a weekly basis. I love having one place where I can post pictures and all the fun things that we are doing.







Awesome reasons to start a blog! Love your header picture! You all are so cute!! I'm your newest follower :)
ReplyDeleteKristine
www.jandmseyecandy.blogspot.com
ah you are so cute!!! thank you so much for entering!!! I LOVE YA GIRL
ReplyDeleteHi!
ReplyDeleteNice to meet you. My name is Andee. I'm visiting from Ashley's link party. I totally agree with you about how much fun it is to write and share and post pictures on a weekly basis. It is such a great expression of who we are.
Thanks for sharing!
Andee