Image Map

Pregnancy Funnies

17 July 2013

I thought I took a lot of pictures of my dogs - but boy oh boy do I take even more of my baby! While emptying my phone of photos I came across all of these random photos from my pregnancy! 

Some of them are sweet and others are quite funny! 

You definitely have so much more appreciation for your body after having a baby

We only had to call "womb service" a few times



I was at work late one night waiting for a few emails to send and thought I would pass time
 
Still no baby - should have known my best friend would have had something to do with it! 

Haha. Mastered that 

Well, then there was this! Hope you get a kick out of this Aunt Stacey! :) 

Daddy reading to Mason

Mason wasn't necessarily shy - but stubborn like his parents haha. 

BEYOND stoked to have found my diaper bag. I fell in love with Brit's and knew I needed the same one. It is soooo wonderful! 

Soph and Mason snuggles

First off, Mason was so spoiled at the baby shower. And second off... you think we are a baseball family? The kid got every baseball outfit under the sun and multiples of many of them! haha!  
Haha. 

Daddy enoying some quite time in Mason's roon 

I was ready for baby boy to be here and this was a definite "pick me up" 

Too cute

Saying a quick prayer at the hospital while being monitored. Hoping the nurse would bring us happy news about an induction date. 

A little miracle indeed; he looked just like Mommy when he was born.

Too funny!

The two preggos and Emily taking an afternoon nap. Being pregnant is tiring... I dont know what Em's excuse was :)


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment