At first I totally thought that I was
going to take Mr. Mason’s newbon photos. I’m a photographer; I could totally do
them myself. Well day 8 and 9 rolled around and still no pictures. I was
starting to get a little anxious. I know newborn photos are best done before
day 12. I decided that I needed some help and I knew just who to call.
My friend Allison from high school is a
newer photographer too and I like to think that we have a very similar eye. I
love her work and knew she would do a fabulous job. And boy was I right!
Thomas and I took Mason over to Alli’s
house and let her work her magic. She made us feel right at home and Mason too!
We fed him and handed him over. She was so gentle with him and it was such a
nice change to sit back and enjoy the little moments of the session.
I have to say though, my son or not, Mason
was a photographers dream!! He was so calm and really put on a show.
I was in
awe with how precious he looked the entire time – enjoy!!





















Oh goodness, these are so cute! He's adorable
ReplyDelete