Top 12 of 2012
1. Well, of coarse its only natural for our NUMBER 1 to be finding out that we are expecting Baby Godfrey in June 2013! We couldn’t be more excited!
2. Thomas completed another semester of school – and finished with the most A’s and B’s since he has been at UNLV.
3. I signed up and participated in THREE fabulous 5k’s. I had so much fun and was sooo proud of myself for sticking with it!
4. Tucker turned THREE this year and is still in that puppy stage. He enjoys cuddling with anyone who will snuggle him back. He uses his big brown puppy dog eyes to his advantage and melts mamas heart often. He is a great big brother to Soph and “lets her win” occasionally. His favorite treats include; peanut butter bones from Noni, sweet potato chips and anything Grandpa buys!
5. Thomas & I enjoyed a few “real vacations” this year! Our first was when we celebrated our 22nd birthday in San Diego with Krista and Corey! We had a ton of fun! Next, I flew to Virginia to spend some time with Val! It was such a cool experience and I am so grateful I was able to go. In July we traveled to Salt Lake City. This was Thomas’ first time in SLC and we had a ton of fun. The drive wasn’t too bad either.
6. I finally was able to break through whatever mental and physical wall that I allowed myself to build and threw all excuses out the window – and started to get into shape! I fell in love with working out and was feeling so great. I lost a total of 22 lbs – I have tried to stay super active through my pregnancy but I really cant wait for my body to be back to normal so I can start working out again! July 2013 cant come soon enough!
7. Sophie turned TWO this year and is such a little diva! She enjoys exploring, playing with Scooter, giving kisses and wrestling with Tucker. She has some of the craziest puppy hair I have ever seen and often looks like a ragamuffin. Her favorite treats are: sweet potato chips, French fries and ANYTHING that mama is eating. She is so patient and knows that if she waits and doesn’t beg that she will eventually get some.
8. Thomas started umpiring this year. It’s a nice way for him to be around the game and make a little extra cash. We are definitely grateful for the extra income on his slower weeks at work.
9. We celebrated our 2nd wedding anniversary in June and our 5th year together. Crazy to think how much time has gone by. We talk about things like they were yesterday! We spent our 6th Thanksgiving and Christmas together too – bizarre!
10. I spent a lot of time building my photography business this year. It kept me super super busy! I have fallen more in love with taking pictures.
11. Thomas bought a dirtbike this year – he has enjoyed working on it with his dad, riding it at the track and buying new things for it. I’ve enjoyed seeing him as happy as he is when he’s riding too!
12. We opted for a little less traditional Christmas gift this year and decided we would pay to find out what Baby Godfrey was going to be – whether we would be buying bows or baseballs. We had such a wonderful experience and are soooo happy to have HIM joining our family in 2013!
2012 was such a wonderful, exciting and eventful year for us as a family. But, I have to say…. The best it yet to come! Bring on 2013!

No comments:
Post a Comment