Image Map

Baby Godfrey | Week 12

12 January 2013

This week, Baby is the size of a: Peach

How far along? 12 weeks

Due date: 06/14/2013

Total weight gain/loss: +2 lbs {I guarantee its all in my lovely lady lumps!}

Maternity clothes? Nope!! None at all. Jeans still feeling pretty good. I take that back, definitely a maternity/nursing bra!

Sleep: Umm… can’t get enough of it! Some days I want to pull over on the side of the road on my way home from work and nap.

Movement: Nope! Not yet.

Food cravings: Umm… cheese?! Anything cheese.

Food Aversions: MEAT! Gross! Gross!

Symptoms: Just super super tired – my honey would probably say a little crazy due to my hormones. I may or may not be a tad bit snappy? And…itchy? My back constantly itches?! Random!

Gender: Fingers crossed for a _ _ _!

Labor Signs: None!

Belly Button in or out? Same as before… innie!

Feeling toward Pregnancy: Thrilled – just wanted to look pregnant instead of chubby!

What I miss: Normalcy? But most of all coming home and doing something other than passing out on the couch!

What I am looking forward to: A true “baby bump”

Upcoming appointments/events: 2nd official appointment is on 12/11/12 – cant wait!







No comments:

Post a Comment