I have been want to do this for quite some time and decided that 2013 will be a better year of blogging for me. One of the things I decided to do was find fun “link ups” or ideas and join in on the fun. One of my most favorite blogs to read and follow is the lovely Jesslyn Amber. {You can follow her and read along here.} She is a sweet southern belle, aspiring teacher (in the process of getting her own official class,) talented photographer, mommy of a cute little pup-kid and lover of all things lovely! If she didn’t live half way across the country I am sure we would totally be friends. Jess joins and links up with Friday Letters each week -- I love the idea and decided I would join in on the fun!
Dear Thomas, School started again this week. Your schedule is going to be crazy! I am so proud of you -- and I know you will be great. I need you to know that you can totally do this! It will be hard and stressful but just know that the four of us are counting on you. Dear Tucker, thanks for being so snuggly this week. I love having you around to make all my days brighter. You need to be a little nicer to your sister though. Dear Sophie, you need a hair cut and bubble bath majorly. You have the cutest bed hair I've ever seen. Maybe one night this upcoming week I will take you on a walk. Dear January, I am so ready for you to be over. You have gone by so quickly - keep it up. Dear light bulbs, why do you decide to burn out at all the wrong times? I mean all of a sudden three of you stop working. What's the deal? Dear Pregnancy, thanks for letting me feel a little normal this week. My ever growing belly is becoming quite the "thing" these days. Dear Mason, I can't wait to start feeling you move. I am so excited to feel all your squirms and wiggles. I hope that you are growing big and strong inside my belly. Your daddy thinks it’s funny when you push on my bladder and make me have to pee. He also thinks it’s funny when I say not so nice things about bring pregnant and threatens to use those things as blackmail when you get here. I told him you and I have a bond - and you know I mean nothing against you when my hormones are crazy and something not nice slips from my lips. But, never the less… I love you!
*I didn't link up with week - but getting the blog post typed is a great start! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment