Image Map

Wednesday's Words

30 January 2013


Since Sam has decided to do Friday letters, I decided to do my own version of it and call it Wednesday’s Words.

Dear Sam,
Last night we booked our tickets to the pre-med conference in California. I was so excited to register and plan a Med school trip with you. Thank you so much for pushing me to do it. I can’t wait. Yesterday you showed me how much Mason has grown in one day and how “hard” your belly has gotten. It made me so happy to see our little guy growing. I am so thankful for this gift that you are giving me. It truly is the best gift that you could ever give me. I know that these next few months are going to be hard and the months after that even harder. But I want you to know that I will be there for you and do whatever I can to make this easier for you.

Dear Tucker,
You are one of the laziest dogs I have ever seen, but I love you. You melt my heart just by looking at you. You’re such a lover and I really appreciate you looking after mommy when I’m not there. I really hope that you can be ready for Mason and love him just as much as you love Sophie.

Dear Sophie,
Dog you drive me CRAZY sometimes. Waking up four times a night to let you out to go to the bathroom has got to stop. I really hope that you get better about it. However, during the day you are such a little energetic pup and I love it. You love your daddy so much and I love playing with you.

Love,
T

No comments:

Post a Comment