Saturday June 19th was my BRIDAL SHOWER and boy oh boy was it fun! It was so nice being off both Friday and Saturday prior to the shower. On Friday Val and I vent for our morning work out and then went and signed up for tanning! Followed by our frequent and regular trip to Tropical Smoothie! I spent the rest of the day running errands with Nana and Aunt Stacey – we ran all over the city it felt like but had so much fun doing it! Between our trip to Smart and Final and Krista/Joni’s trip to Dollar Tree we were almost 100% ready for the candy buffet. It is really hard to be excited for the candy buffet because mom thought it was a super awful idea. But only the wedding will tell how it will end up. Saturday came and was welcomed by yet another FABULOUS work out! Val and I had been doing so good during the month of June its going to be so hard after I move out of my parents house! But after our workout we ran some more “wedding errands.” We both needed something to keep us busy because we were so EXCITED for the shower! It was even more surreal that day as I was getting ready – almost like it wasn’t even real but come 4:30 when I finally got to Nana’s it was real alright!
The house was soo pretty!! Val organized and put together all the beautiful decorations! The house was glowing in pink’s and yellow’s and was just FABULOUS! Everyone arrived and it was so nice to see all the wonderful ladies there!
Asides from visiting with everyone my favorite part was the gifts and games! Kiera put together some super fun games that kept the crowd pretty entertained! Kiera and Thomas had talked the night before and she had put together a game called, “Getting to Know Thomas.” (or something close to that) She has asked Thomas a series of questions and had all the answers and passed a question to every guest. Everyone went around and asked ME the question.. Questions like… T’s favorite color? What is one thing I do that drives him crazy? Or How many kids does T want to have? For every question I got WRONG I had to put a piece of gum in my mouth. Let’s just say by the end of the game my jaw hurt a little and I didn’t eat gum for almost a week! He did make sure to have Kiera read a disclaimer prior to the game saying that here were the answers he could think of…BUT that Sam knows me better then my self. It meant a lot that he knows that! Haha!
The present opening took was seemed like forever! I was so blessed to have so many people there who care enough about me! I got such cute things for my house and for “the bedroom.” It was so much fun to be there with everyone!
Thanks for those who came and enjoyed MY special day! And an even bigger thanks to my fabulous Maid of Honor for throwing such a FABULOUS shower and to my mom for all the hard work and yummy food! Im truly blessed!
No comments:
Post a Comment