Well, after the Bridal Shower streamers were down and the gifts were put away it was truly time to gear up for the wedding. I wasn’t really nervous yet but it was so nice knowing I only had THREE days of work left and then it was all wedding, wedding, WEDDING! Monday and Tuesday I was in the branch and got a lot accomplished actually! Wednesday on the other hand was not as productive! I was in training all day at the Boulder Learning Center. The day just seemed to DRAG and I don’t feel like I was really getting any kind of learning done. Five o’clock couldn’t come any faster either! I was sooo ready to be home! Thursda, Thomas and I spent the entire day together getting things ready for the wedding. We did some last minuet errands and found ourselves running all over the place.
Only TWO more sleeps until the wedding.. .. ..... .... WE CAN DO THIS!

No comments:
Post a Comment