Thomas and I took a lot of time to find a photographer for the wedding. We knew that we were going to need to find someone who not only understood us as a couple but someone that could really capture "US." We talked with Mindy and I knew right then that she was the one.
After we met for the engagement shoot I was even more exciting for the wedding. Her work is exquisite! But more exquisite then her work is her passion. She sees things that no one else does and captures not only moments in time…. But feelings. When you look at her pictures there’s a feeling. It’s like your there, in the picture.
She is beyond talented and Thomas and my expectations and wants were far surpassed! We can’t wait until we can see the rest of the pictures!
But for the time being, check our her amazing website and OUR Sneak Peak @ http://www.mindybeanblog.com.




No comments:
Post a Comment