Image Map

17 More Days

09 June 2010

I can't actually believe that it is only 17 more days until Sam and I are finally sealed for time and all eternity. For some reason it seemed like it took forever to get to this point and now looking back it seems almost like we just got engaged yesterday. It seems like everything is starting to compound and the closer the date gets, it seems the more we have to do. It's like we have a never ending list of things to do and not enough time to do it. We'll both definitely be happy once it's all over and we can relax. All I know is that this next two and a half weeks will be crazy busy but I know that once it's all over we just hope to be able to look back on the wedding day and have LOVED every minuet of it. 


Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment