Image Map

Miss Madi.

22 October 2009


I know I have said this time and time again but Thomas and I LOVE when we get the chance to babysit Madi Gertsch. I give Thomas a hard time about him and his "little girlfriend" His face lights up when he sees her each and every time. We went over today after school to watch her while Stac went to a church meeting and Dave was finishing work.

She LOVED it last time when we brought Tink to play so we decided to bring Tabby and Tink over with us today too! See chased both of them around all night and loved having them there. After playing outside well passed her bedtime we headed inside to settle down. Madi brought Thomas a book to read. He was sooo excited to read to her. As they sat there on the couch reading I couldn’t help but begin to think about how exciting it will be when we have little ones of our own.

The two of them play so well together, Madi and Thomas that is. J I was mentioning to my mom before we came over about how much Thomas and I just adore Staci and David. Being that T considers Dave his best friend the two of us think of Madi as a niece. And we are sooo happy to have the three of them in our lives.









1 comment:

  1. Sam you are so sweet! We are so happy to have you and Thomas as such good friends. We love that you guys love Madi so much. It puts our minds to ease knowing that whenever you are watching her she is in such good hands and is LOVED so much. I also love the pictures. If Thomas wants to borrow Madi's Halloween costume, I'm sure Madi would let him :).

    ReplyDelete