T is for thankful. I am so thankful for Thomas
I’m thankful that
· Thomas now holds the priesthood he needs to be the patriarch of our home
· I thankful for his patience.
· I’m thankful that he treats me like a queen
· I’m thankful for his spirit.
H is for happy. Although Thomas can drive me absolutely crazy; there is something about him that makes me beyond happy. He is the sweetest and most tender hearted person I’ve ever met.
O is for “overcoming” opposition. Thomas has a lot on his plate and seems to carry it around with him all the time. Between work and school he is always going. With as busy as he is; he still finds time for me.
M is for mine. This one is kinda self explanatory but I am really so lucky to have Thomas as my fiancée.
A is for around. (with a sigh) He’s always around. Some people would see this as a negative and don’t get me wrong its not ALWAYS perfect but I LOVE having Thomas around. It kind of annoys my sisters sometimes that’s he’s always there but its really so nice. I don’t ever get sick of him.
S is for special. Thomas and I have a really special bond. He’s my best friend. There’s something about us that is different. He knows what I’m thinking before I can even say it. Often with one look he knows exactly what I’m thinking or going to do.

No comments:
Post a Comment