In January:
* I had an amazing boyfriend....
* I struggled making time for my best friend..
* I was only a teller at work
* I was driving the crappy Navigator
* I was getting ready for my first semester in college
* I was thinner :(
* I was less busy
* I lost my old primary class
To Date:
* I have an even more amazing fiancee
* I talk to my best friend at least once a week..
* Im in line for a promotion and currently training for the promotion
* I am driving my brand new car, LOVE it.
* Im getting ready for midterms and almost a sophomore in college.
* Im not as "happy" with the "me in the mirror" and struggle often.
* I am super stressed and have a lack of focus
* I am loving my primary class and my "co-teacher" Stephanie
And... Now, its October which is one more month closer to a new year. Its crazy to think ill be 20 in less then 5 month and more then likely be married in less then a year. Where has the time gone?
Such is life.

No comments:
Post a Comment