Image Map

What a Fantastic Fiancee.

05 November 2009

So let me just start by saying that I have the most AMAZING fiancee ever. I was really starting to get bummed about not having a blackberry anymore until last night. I walked down the hall and into Sam's room to get something when a phone started ringing. At first I thought it was Joe's phone but as I left the room I heard it coming from the bathroom. So I walked in and saw what I thought was Sam's blackberry. I picked it up and started walking down the hall. When I looked at the screen I got a little confused. The screen said "Fiancee" was calling. I was like how is my phone calling Sam's phone. Then I looked at the number, and it was Sam's phone calling it. I took a closer look at the phone and it wasn't pink like Sam's but silver. It was at this point that I start to breathe really hard because I was so excited. As I walked up to Sam I gave her the biggest hug ever. The only problem was that I was so excited and in so much shock that I honestly didn't know what to say. I know, how is it possible for Thomas Godfrey to not know what to say. But I was speechless. I couldn't believe that Sam had went out and bought me a new blackberry. Come to find out that she had sweet talked her way into a new contract five months early to get the phone. I don't know if I've said this on this blog yet but Sam is the most AMAZING fiancee ever. She does things that are so thoughtful and so out of the blue that I don't even know what she is doing with me cuz I am definitely not like that. Don't get me wrong, I can pull out a surprise every now and then but nowhere near as amazing as her. I cannot wait to be married to her. Well it is time for bed now so I guess adios until next time.

1 comment:

  1. How sweet! That is such a cute story. It is always nice to get surprises like that. Sam is very sneaky, I should get some advice from her, I am not very good at keeping secrets like that!

    ReplyDelete