Tuesday started at 7:10 when I had to wake up and get ready for school. School ended quickly for me because I only had to go to spanish. After spanish I met with my academic advisor. She said i was on track and doing everything i needed to be doing, so that was great to hear. After school I went home and hung out. Mainly just "Wedding Surfed" online all day. Browsing from one site to the next. I think at one point I probably had 10 internet windows open. I ended up ordering my wedding favors by the end of the night! I was sooo excited!
Wednesday was very very relaxing. I spent a lot of time with my mom -- hanging out around the house. But by far my favorite part of vacation was seeing my BEST friend later that evening! Val came by and we spent a few hours talking and catching up. Its so nice to have her home. We talked wedding plans and venues. Colors and cakes. Dresses and Dj's. I didnt realize how much i really misses her until then.
Over all -- my paid vacation was by far, AMAZING.

No comments:
Post a Comment