Ahhh, today was fabulous!
I was off early today which made me very happy. Being at work until 4 o'clock every Saturday is kind of a drag. But today I was off @ 2:45. After work Thomas and I took a trip to Michael's to "look around." Needless to say we ended up staying there for a good hour and a half.
I found myself consumed with all the scrap-booking goodies. Mind you, I am NOT a scarp-booker but.. i love all the "fun" stuff that goes with it. I love the pictures, paper, stickers, quotes and colors but not so much the doing. But I bought a bunch of stuff that i will be able to use for the wedding.
My colors are HOT PINK (not exactly the pink but it works or now), CANARY YELLOW, BRIGHT ORANGE and Black (vintage print.)
As I was looking through all the isles I found so many things that just fit perfectly with all the colors.
One of my favorite "finds" were the rhinestone stickers. I bought a few with different sayings to use on all the different picture frames were going to display at the wedding. We got a really cool idea and were going to use the bar in the reception hall as a "memory bar." Were going to cover the bar with flowy fabric and easels and pictures. We thought it would be way fun and a great way to frame some pictures for our new house.
Then, of coarse i bought a few scrapbook pages i found with really cool vintage patterns to use as a template for our cake.
It just seems like everything is falling into place.

bride to be

keep sake

wedding goodies

No comments:
Post a Comment