Image Map

Friday Letters | And... I'm back!

09 August 2013




Dear August, slow the heck down! You are flying by just as quick as July and its making me sad! Dear protein shakes, we need to get on the same page. I need you in my life again. (And when I say again… I mean tomorrow morning.) Dear iPhone, I love you so! There are a zillion reasons why I love you but the biggest few are convenience, your versatile camera and Facetime. Speaking of camera… yes, I have a little problem and find it necessary to take a billion pictures of my adorable baby. (If you think I post a lot on IF or Facebook you wouldn’t want to see my camera roll!) Dear Thomas, we make a great team. I still laugh sometimes when we (because we both do it) talk to Mason about something the other one of us is going to do. Like, “Okay Mason lets go change your diaper so your daddy can hold you,” or “Alrighty Mason lets hurry and get you dressed mommy can feed you.” As if Mason knows what we are saying…haha. Thanks for being able to recognize when you can help out a little more. I appreciate you! Dear Sophie and Tucker, thanks for being so wonderful with your brother. Some days neither of you want anything to do with him and others you each prefer to lick his hands and feet. I am so excited to see Mason grow up with you two sidekicks. Oh, the trouble and headaches you three will cause me and daddy. Dear post baby body, well… the most dreaded part is gone and the number on the scale is back where it was before Mason came along. I am so thankful that within five days of having Mason I had lost all of the baby weight and then some – bonus! Now, its operation tone and carry on. I am hoping to pick back up where I was before getting pregnant and training for a ½ marathon next spring! Dear “mommy bladder,” YOU SUCK! I thought it was bad while I was pregnant. Well, at least I had an excuse then. Now peeing myself when laughing or sneezing isn’t as acceptable. Dear maternity leave, my first six weeks went by sooo quickly. Before I know it ill be heading back to work. Crazy! Dear Mason, baby… mommy loves you so much. You are growing so fast and have become quite the entertainer. Your smiles melt my heart. Thanks for being so cute and putting up with mommy’s ga-zillion photos. Hopefully one day you will appreciate them all. I cant believe you are seven weeks old already! It feels like just yesterday I was holding you in my arms for the very first time. I love you Mason. 

Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment