Image Map

To the beach we go.

26 August 2013



Sunday morning we got up and headed down to this super cute donut shop for breakfast. We both decided to get these yummy breakfast croissants – they were amazing! The boys started to watch the Little League World Series and ended up falling asleep; which meant mommy got to shower in peace.  After getting ready for the day we packed up and headed down to the beach.

We were about 20 miles from 3 different beaches but decided to head to Huntington Beach. The drive there was pretty quick. Something that always baffles me about California is how fast you go from city to city. Before we knew it we had driven through 3 different cities and were passing Knotts Berry Farm!



As we pulled into the parking lot at the beach I could already see the beautiful water. For those who know me laugh because I love the beach – sitting on a towel, catching some rays, taking a {million} pictures, etc. But I hate, hate, hate getting in the water. We found a spot just close enough to enjoy its beauty and not get wet.

Mason and Thomas napped for a little while and then they were up and ready for some fun. I think Mason liked his first trip to the beach and we cant wait to take him back when he’s big enough to play. 
























post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment