Better late than never...
2011 was a year full of all sorts of fun things! Here are a few highlights:
Survived my third January with Wells Fargo! This time as a service manager!!
We turned 21
We enjoyed our first couples massage and stay cation.
Thomas got his new car
I experienced my first move in the company. I left my little wonderful Southern Highlands branch and transferred to Sunset and Eastern. A little bit of a culture shock for me!
Continued to teach relief society!
Experienced a traumatic shooting at work.
Got a promotion and moved to Blue Diamond and Arville
Thomas passed his State Board exam for his CNA
I worked my first 50 hour work week.
Celebrated our FIRST wedding anniversary.
Val and Jake visited!
Soph had surgery
I started my photography business.
We spent 4th of July in Las Vegas was the first time in 3 years.
Finally made into Panguitch in August.
Thomas quit Bank of America, crazy.
Thomas enjoyed his last moments of summer by spending time with the kiddos and gearing up for the fall!
T started his new job! He was officially a CNA at Creekside Hospice.
I had knee surgery in September and spent three weeks out of work.
We spent the next few weeks of hell in my old room at my parents home.
Thomas made a tough decision and decided to change his major.
I rocked physical therapy.
We moved back home and I made it up the stairs by myself.
Thomas played in his first softball league - different game but he loved it!
I shot a few amazing session and fell more in love with photography.
We spent Halloween at Dumont.
I got a promotion/moved to a bigger store - Maryland Parkway. Ugh... Love to hate it for sure.
We spent Thanksgiving at the Godfrey's and enjoyed ourselves!
Watched Samantha Godfrey Photography grow - 75 likes! My knee continues to heal!
And then there was December!
We had our first official "Sunday Dinner" (a monthly tradition now with some lovely ladies from Blue Diamond.)
Christmas came and went and we welcomed 2012 in regular dune fashion ....
Hello 2012!!

No comments:
Post a Comment