1- Happy Birthday Thomas!!! We had a busy busy day and when we got home he knew he needed to pack for our “surprise trip” but still did not know where. This packing list had him thrown off just a bit!
2- Surprise!! San Diego or BUST!
3- Skyfari time! One of the things that we did while in San Diego was take the boys to the Zoo! It was so much fun! And such a great trip!
4- We got home mid-day Sunday and boy oh boy did the puppies miss their daddy!! He studied all night on the couch and the pups were too far from him!
5- I tracked my run – on the app I have. I shows where I ran! How cool!
6-I am LOVING my workout tank tops from Old Navy and my new active bands! One of my favorite things about working out is getting to wear my glittery head bands!
7-ZUMBA night on the Move! Such a nice break from running!
8-Thomas surprised me and came home early from school on my day off. We snuggled on the couch and watched a few movies. It has been a LONG time since we both fit on the same side of the couch together – needless to say I was thrilled at my weight loss progress!
9- Hahaha. Okay, being a little vulnerable here but I took this picture and swore I would never go back! (I am forcing a little bit of that double chin… but still!)
10-My noodle is the cutest ever! He was in the car and headed to Yaya and Grandpa’s!
11-NASCAR! All of our family and girls in matching shirts!
12-Post NASCAR sunburn! [sorry about the cleavage shot!]
13-“Because it’s Tuesday.” I seriously have the BEST husband ever; ever! He is so thoughtful sometimes and showed up to work with this card and hot cheetos; just because!
14- I was in love with this color! And…. Everyday I love my anniversary band even more! Again, my honey is such a sweetie!
15- We spent my day off this week relaxing and we took the kids for a walk/hike at the park! It was such a cool but windy day. It was the FIRST time I had made it all the way to the top of the Mountains Edge hill and I was so excited!
16- Thomas has been umpping a lot recently and that means that I eat dinner alone sometimes. Friday I came home from work and took full advantage and ate a whole thing of veggies for dinner! Veggies Thomas refuses to eat! Win-win in my book!
17- I really really miss my best friend and work out buddy. The time difference throws us off and it would be so nice to have just one more walk around the park together!
18- My boys cuddling after church! Such lovers!
19- The Mayes girls came into town for spring break and I caught Dylinn and Papa playing the piano after dinner!! These are the memories that will mean the most one day!
20- I rocked my 5K training this day and was on a roll for the week!
21- “Your mind will quit 1000 times before your body will feel the fear and do it anyway.” Some days the only thing that gets in your way is you!
22- Dessert this week – a cup of chocolate milk! Yumm!
23- Glitter toes –strikes again. This color is my favorite so far!
24- Drive in + Hunger Games (opening night) = FUN! We jumped on the bandwagon and went to see the movie. It was really really good! Now, I am trying to read the books before the next movies!
25- “Sunday Dinner” this month was Personal Pizzas! It was such a fun theme! Thomas and I really love this tradition and spending an evening with some friends. We look forward to this every month!
26-My hair is growing so fast right now!! It has grown like 2 inches in a month.
27- My and my buddy relaxing! He is SUCH a good snuggle bug!
28- Dinner!! So good!
29- On our way to T’s game. It was so fun to see a different side of the game. His strike call is a pretty intense too!
30- Now that I noticed… a lot of these pictures are of Tuck and not Soph but I promise I love Sophie too! She just doesn’t photograph as well! LOL.
31- Today I love you because…… was out topic this month on our white board. It was so nice to take a second each day and write or tell each other a little reason why we loved each other TODAY.

Oh my goodness I love reading this blog post! First off your right, your hair looks like it is growing super fast! Second old navy workout tops are my fav! Looks like your workouts have been paying off!!!!
ReplyDelete