When I came across the Color Run I instantly knew it was the perfect 5k to start with! It was the first time it was going to be held in Vegas and wasn't very advertised - until a week or two before registration closed it was like everyone and their moms were signed up! We signed up together along with my sister in law and her boyfriend. The four of us have so much fun together and the color run was no exception!
We spent a few weeks training for the run and shopping! We thought we "went all out" ... Needless to say - we werent the best dressed! We were kind of plain actually - some people were so creative!
It was the most fun I have had in the longest time!!!! We seriously laughed so much! But our pictures are worth a thousand words .... Enjoy!














No comments:
Post a Comment