Image Map

Random post from February!

29 May 2012


I haven't been so happy for a month to end like I was with January! January is
such a crazzzzzy month at Wells and I am so grateful that it is over now. I
missed my Thursdays off and definitely happy to not have to work six days
straight any more.

Today was my first Thursday off (again) and it was glorious! I woke up to my
puppies and not my alarm. Made  the bed and cleaned the bed room. Talked to my
best friend. Biked. Did some laundry. Cleaned the kitchen. Ate breakfast. More
laundry. Waited for my sick hubby to get home. Pinned on pinterest  More
laundry. Put Sophie in a dress. Took lots of pictures of said puppy in a dress.
More laundry. Shopping! Crafting. Dinner making. Exercise and stretching  More
laundry. Bed time!!

It is so nice to "me back." it is nice to have my domestic diva side back and in
full swing! Oh the fun we will have next week!


**funny to find this "post" in the midst of documents on my computer**

No comments:

Post a Comment