This was one of the days I had been looking forward to for quite some time. I wanted to make sure Missy had a truly incredible Vegas bridal shower. Everything from the shower invites to the food and décor.
I thought long and hard about making it truly “Missy.” We pondered the idea of a brunch shower and thought that it would be perfect. We served bagels, mini donut holes, fruit, cheese and crackers, chicken salad, sugar cookies topped with fruit and the most delicious lemonade punch. The décor was by far my favorite. We wanted to keep with the brunch theme so we set up 10 tables. Covered in beautiful white linens and topped with the cutest center pieces.
During the shower we got to know Missy and Justin a little more or shall I say; we got to see how well Missy knows Justin. She is not a fan of peeps nor was she aware of which animal my Mom reminded Justin of the most. (A mother hen for those who were wondering.) Next we shared our favorite Missy moments. Lots of tears and laughs later we enjoyed seeing the excitement in Missy’s face as she opened her gifts.
I did want to give a big shout out to the wonderful Jamie Burt for the help with the center pieces and Miss Lu for bringing the scrumptious sugar cookies! I was so happy to see everything come together and turn out to be a success!!
No comments:
Post a Comment