With the wedding vastly approaching – things have been spinning out of control! But one little piece of freshness was being able to take an afternoon and head out to Nelson’s Landing for Melissa and Justin’s Bridals. It was so much fun to follow Mindy and Doug around while capturing all the wonders of the “Hardy’s.”
Mindy and Doug work so well together and are so fun to be around. It’s so funny how much they feel like my “friends.”
The pictures turned out DARLING! And.... I really – really can’t wait for the wedding! My family all agrees - we are so lucky that I stumbled upon Mindy and that we are fortunate enough to have her capture these special occasions.
Check out Mindy's work here.






SAM!!!! you are so cute. I didn't even know you had a camera with you. I love you too. I have always loved your family from the first time I met them and you. I love the relationship you have with your dad. I hope the girls will be as close to Doug as you are with yours.
ReplyDelete