Image Map

Celebration # 4: Hello Del Frisco’s!

25 March 2011

Tuesday was Thomas’ actually birthday! He requested for it to be a low key – just me and him. He is such a sweetie. He always puts us first and I love that. It’s always about US… and when were okay nothing else matters. No matter what problem arises or what plans come about as long as we are okay everything else works itself out. So, I thought long and hard about where to take Thomas for his birthday. I wanted it to be soo special. Thomas’ favorite food is steak and I am not much of a meat person. I love fish and chicken but I don’t care much for red meat but Thomas on the other hand LOVES it. What better place for his birthday dinner then a steakhouse?

Now, which one was the harder part to decide. I even went as far as to making TWO different reservations; just in case. We ended up going to Del Frisco’s. I was told to expect it to be a little pricey which was fine. Thomas was ecstatic! He ordered the most amazing filet. The plates was so hot that Thomas cut his meat in half and it finished cooking on his plate! The best part of dinner getting to choose the side dishes. We ordered: crab and lobster macaroni and cheese (yes, one dish.) asparagus with almonds and potatoes.



Thomas didn’t stop glowing throughout the entire meal. It was the perfect place for his birthday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment