First off I have to say – my birthday was the best!
My puppies made me the BEST breakfast in bed! Complete with dining tray and OJ! Thomas is such a sweetie and really knew that breakfast is a HUGE birthday tradition. Every year in the past... Mom would wake up really early and get a sausage egg mcmuffin and put a cute little candle in it. This was the first year that I was married on my birthday and Thomas surely didn't let me down. I mean... my puppies didn't let me down. Ha. Ha.
After a mild day at the office we headed to one of Thomas and my personal favorites for dinner: Maggianos! Yumm! The food was GREAT and the company was even better! Papa and Nana had never been there before and I think really enjoyed themselves.
After dinner we spent the rest of the night at Nana and Papa’s opening presents! My parents got Thomas and I a new Bluray player for our bedroom [they got word that we were sleeping downstairs on the air mattress in order to watch our Netflix on the TV in the living room. So, they got us one that will play Netflix in our bedroom!] Nana and Papa got Thomas the cutest pants and shirt for Missy’s wedding! Western wear – Thomas loved it! My present for Nana and Papa totally ROCKED! I got a new oven! Well.. long story short ours wasn’t closing all the way and one night when they came over for dinner Nana tried fixing it… and well let’s just say it broke and Papa and Thomas couldn’t fix it. So, I was beyond excited when they surprised me with a new one!
Thomas got me a new temple dress with I REALLY needed. And some very exciting concert tickets! Can anyone say… Dierks Bentley!! Very excited!
I also got the BEST flowers from my two bestest friends! Kiera was in town and we tried to get together but it never ceases to fail our schedules didn’t match up. But we came home to these precious little gems!
And wonderful Val sent me the most GEORGOUS flowers! Oh my gosh! When I finally opened them they were the coolest flowers I had ever seen! She included a sweet note that really made me miss her. But the flowers were wonderful and are STILL alive in my kitchen as we speak!!
My favorite friend Mariette got me all my favs from Bath and Body works including my favorite kitchen soap – Lemon Kitchen!
And last but not least Missy sealed the deal with the “necessities.” Lemon Pine Sol, PENS and Dove Dark!
I am seriously soooo blessed to have such loving people in my life!










No comments:
Post a Comment