Last week we celebrated Tucker’s FIRST birthday! As the day was fast approaching it was only natural to Thomas and I that we celebrated Tucker’s birthday with the family. So, we ordered the cake, bought birthday presents and took lots of pictures!
| Happy Birthday Tuck |
Tucker looked so stinking cute in his birthday hat! He sat still long enough for us to snap a few pictures and then ate his yummy birthday cake! Tucker always enjoys being the center of attention too so his birthday was just another time for him to “shine!” All in all we had a lot of fun and so did Tuck!
He sure is spoiled! Mommy and daddy bought him THREE huge “ropies” [rope-ees], which are his favorite! He chews through everything sooo quickly that those seem to be the only thing that last long enough for him to enjoy them [and Thomas and I to spend the money on them.] Ya-Ya and GrandDad got Tucker a huge bag of “mini-bones.” And Nana and Papa gave Tucker his own little stash of liver treats!
| Tuck and his daddy |
| Tuck didnt want to share with anyone |
| Eating his cake |
All I have to say is my kids are going to beyond spoiled someday! Between Noni & Gpa Brian, Ya-Ya & GrandDad, Nana & Papa, Grandma Judy and Grandpa Tracy – plus their wonderful Aunties Krista, Lissa and Emmy – all I have to say is TROUBLE! But for now all attention is on Tuck; and he likes it that way!
We’d like to give a BIG shout out to Kathy and Craig and their amazing staff at Barking Dogs Self Grooming/Bakery! Their passion and love for animals is what keeps Thomas and I [and now my family] going back each time. The puppies always come home looking sooo great and never have a bad experience. We have taken the dogs to other places before and they come home shaking and it always takes some time to get them “normal” again. But not at Barking Dogs! I would highly recommend them to everyone with a dog! They are very reasonably priced too!!

No comments:
Post a Comment