Image Map

Finally... Tucker is "FIXED."

11 October 2010


After months of waiting – We finally buckled down and got Tucker neutered. I was cleaning my house one day and noticed a spot on the bottom of my couch – it was a little darker in coloration but when I knelt down it was definitely confirmed to be pee. You could say I was a bit upset. It wasn’t but 3 minutes later that Tucker had an appointment scheduled.

After his surgery Thomas picked him up and the three of us spent the afternoon lounging around on the couch and then decided to take a nap in bed. It was such a cute sight to see Chubby cuddling with Thomas. It definitely made my day.

People said that after Tucker got fixed he would be a little more calm and would not mark as much – I haven’t really noticed this change but what DEFINITLY hasn’t changed is the fact that between 1 am and 4 am Tucker thinks it’s the prime time to BARK! Grrr! He makes his mommy and daddy soooo grumpy. We are still trying to figure out what the heck he is barking at. But.. its nice to finally have “getting him fixed” behind us!

No comments:

Post a Comment