Image Map

What makes me happy.

20 September 2014


So, I came across this blog challenge and although we are well over ½ way through the month I thought I would jump on board! I think I’m going to do it in moderation but I’m super excited!

Lets start with:  "Write about what makes you happy, from the little joys to the huge game-changers."

What makes me happy:

Mason kisses
a good work out at the gym
the perfect hair day
a hot shower
random cards in the mail from friends
pens
new razor blades
family time
when Thomas finishes my sentences & sometimes sandwiches.. haha
singing in the car
seeing Macie’s face light up when she sees me
fresh eggs
laying in my both of sisters beds and talking
new office supplies and calendars
random dance parties in the living room
golden hour or dreamy lighting
listening to Thomas talk about his dreams
new underwear
my glasses
the perfect drink to ice ratio – preferably sonic ice too
when Mason grabs my finger and wants me to “come” or “follow” him
a really really yummy piece of cheesecake
catching up with girlfriends
a fresh pedicure
new make up
pens, pens and more pens
my mom car
taking pictures – but more so capturing memories and feelings
my boss
selfies with my hubby
making mason food; breakfast, lunch or dinner


What makes you happy? I would love to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment