Image Map

A special treat.

17 September 2014



treat cards, personalized cards



I’ve always thought of myself as a thoughtful person. Not to toot my own horn or anything but I really take pride in remembering the little things. Favorite candy bars, my teller’s favorite movie or pets name, something Thomas mentioned seeing at the store weeks ago and would want to buy etc. I was worried that when Thomas was away at med school that our relationship and thoughtfulness would only be expressed through text messages and emojis. 


I started thinking about different ways I could make his day although he was hundreds of miles away. While we were dating and carrying on a long distance relationship just out of high school he got his fair share of cards. During our move a few months ago I stumbled upon our “S & T” box that has all the little love notes and cards from the past seven years. It was so funny to sit down and look through them and reread all the sweet messages.



One thing though that I noticed as I was rereading the cards was that my attention was always on the message we wrote each other rather than the card or text inside.  As I looked at some of them not only did I find duplicates of the exact same card; different message of coarse but I remember thinking back to how long it look me on the card isle at Target or Walgreens to pick out thee card. And yet… I was still writing a novel on the inside because the card just didn’t “hit the spot.”

Well, LOOK. NO. FURTHER.

We’re going to be best friends after I introduce you to Treat!

It’s personal. It’s fast and convenient. It’s YOU.

They have tons of different occasions to browse through and  pretty much a card for everything. I even found a, “ thanks for feeding the dog” card… how thoughtful!




With that said I knew that I had to order one for T in hopes to bring a little thoughtfulness into his day.

Here’s a little peek into our “treat.”









He loved it so much he made it “ingramofficial!”



<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/5436101/?claim=us7jweuntmy">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

 

No comments:

Post a Comment