Image Map

Volcano | Anthropologie Giveaway!

18 September 2014

There are not very many things I spend the extra money on. While at the store I am not opposed to buying the store brand product verses the name brand. Now, there are a few things that I feel are totally worth the "splurge" like Mayo, Oscar Meyer is the best, Dove White Bar; nothing beats a dove white bar. 

 So when it comes to candles there are some nice options but I feel like they only last a day or burn for a few hours then your left longing for that lovely fall or holiday smell and have to head out to the store to buy another. 

 That was me.... until I found Capri Blue "Volcano."

 It seriously is wonderful and burns for 80+ hours! 

 These sweet gals and I have teamed up to offer you a chance to win a $120 gift card to Anthropologie. You can use the Rafflecopter below to enter. The giveaway will run from 12:00 am EST on September 18th until 11:59 pm EST on September 25th. All entries will be verified. 

Good luck!



1 comment: