Dear Thomas,
As I sit here and think of all the men I could be raising and starting a family with I am so beyond thankful that it’s you! You have truly impressed me in so many ways over this past year. You have grown into such a wonderful dad. I am excited to see all the fun (and trouble) you and Mason will get into over this next year. You boys make every day more enjoyable! I am grateful for your willingness, Thomas. You are so willing to do whatever – whenever. The long nights and your willingness to get up with Mason every night means so much to me and I can tell Mason is comforted by you. You may not think I appreciate it but I truly don’t know what I would do without you. Thank you for your willingness to teach Mason new things. I love seeing the two of you together. Thank you for being willing to put in the time. Those diaper changes most often come in the most inconvenient of moments but you never grumble. Youre willingness to set a great example for Mason is important too. Thank you for always taking Mason on “adventures.” I know one day he will love those adventures more than you know.
Thanks for loving us and being the best daddy around.
Mason and I are lucky to have you!
Happy first Father’s Day!
Love,



No comments:
Post a Comment