Image Map

A minor breakdown | Mason is one.

20 June 2014



I have always been a sentimental person. My husband has adjusted to my sappy self. He has gotten used to the random tears that sometimes come at the strangest times. 

I was having a really hard time with my baby turning one. The closer it got the harder it was on me. I was getting dinner on Friday night at Five Guys with Thomas after running some last minute party errands and out of nowhere – tears. 

What the heck? 

I nudged Thomas and asked for the keys. I quickly slipped out the door and into the car. More tears. I was filled with a million different emotions all at once. Most of which came from thinking about the feelings I was having exactly a year ago. 

I remember being so nervous and excited – I remember those feelings so vividly. (Read more about the exciting moments leading up to Mason arrival here.)

Thomas got back into the car and just hugged me.

The next day I woke up completely fine. Why is it always like that?

No comments:

Post a Comment