Making : me “making?” well, let’s just say I will be attempting to make bow ties for Mason on my day off this week. Wish. Me. Luck.
Cooking : not as much as I would like. I would love to make dinner more often but things have been extremely busy.
Drinking : eek, too much soda. I went a whole two months without drinking it. And then my parents bought Dr. Pepper. Not good! I have probably drank way to much Dr. Pepper. I need to work on drinking more water!
Reading : a new eBook about blogging by the wonderful Alycia Crowley.
Wanting : a whole day in bed snuggling with my boys! Soon, very soon!
Looking: forward to January and setting new goals. Work goals, personal goals, photography goals. Cant wait! I love the feeling a new year can bring!
Playing: way too much Christmas music!
Wishing: I was more creative – I have seen everyone’s cute posts and IG pictures of festive holiday décor. And I swear I am not scrooge but the extent of my holiday décor consists of our cute Christmas tree.
Enjoying: morning snuggles with my little man.
Waiting: for Mas to get over his little cold.
Wondering: what I am going to get my grandparents for Christmas. They are both so hard to shop for!
Loving: the chill in the air and late night snuggles with my best guy. I love that he lets me snuggle to keep warm.
Hoping: that I am doing everything right; especially for Mason.
Marveling: at the fact that it is December and I will soon have a 6 month old!
Needing: a new jacket; both of my pea coats are too big!
Smelling: the yummiest “Peppermint Twist” candle from Bath and Body works
Wearing: short sleeves; I know its freezing outside. I just can’t seem to commit to the long sleeve look yet!
Following: lots of cute people on IG
Noticing: Masons new infatuation with his peep. Ugh, he’s too little!
Knowing: how truly lucky I am to have all of the blessing I enjoy each and every day.
Thinking: about my exciting date night with the hubs tonight.
Feeling: a tad bit stressed.
Opening: my November Bulu box that I still haven’t got to enjoy yet!
Giggling: with my boy while tickling his tickle toes

No comments:
Post a Comment