I feel like Thomas and I keep having the same conversations over and over again:
Sam: I am so ready for him to be here.
Thomas: I know. Me too.
Sam: When do you think he will be here?
Thomas: I don’t know…. Soon I hope.
Sam: But when … soon – when?
Thomas: I am not sure.
Thomas: Can he just be here already.
Sam: You’re telling me.
Sam: Your baby is going to get an evection notice. I am ready for him to be here.
Thomas: Me too.
Sam: What do you think he is going to look like?
Thomas: Like a cute little Mason. With his butt chin and his cute little nose.
You get the point. I feel like all we talk about and that comes out of our mouth is when this child will be gracing us with his presence.
My hormones have definitely been all over the place since 38 weeks. I feel a lot more moody and I am sure my poor husband would agree. I have been trying to stay positive and not be bratty but tough.
Physically – this baby could take a few more weeks. I have been so lucky to have had such an easy pregnancy. Mentally – this mama is going crazy. Randomly this thought pops into by head; “Why am I rushing this? Do you now know that life is about to change in the most unimaginable way?” I have really loved being pregnant but somehow I think I am going to love being a mom even more!
Come on Mason – we’re all waiting!


No comments:
Post a Comment