How far along? 39weeks!
**SINGLE DIGITS – 4 days. Hoping any day this week **
Due date: 06/14/2013
Total weight gain/loss: Currently weighing in at +17lbs. Still feeling pretty good about that too…
Maternity clothes: I am starting to go through a bit of a struggle in the mornings. I go through about 2-3 shirts before one will work. Everything is just a tad too short and show off a little too much bump for my liking. Ever things like PJs and work out shirts are not fitting right.
Sleep: Still getting some – so that’s a plus!
Movement: Our kick counts are getting a little bit lengthier – I am so used to not having to really pat attention because Mason moves all day. But the past couple of days I have had to pay attention to make sure we are still good with movements.
Cravings: Fresh fruit - although I can’t really enjoy any without getting an irritated tongue. Salads have sounded really good too!
Food Aversions: I haven’t been able to have lemon in my water recently which is a total bummer because I love lemon water.
Symptoms: Things are still great – swelling is mild. Slight discomfort when sleeping and some pressure in my girly parts. Other than that, physically I’m wonderful! Mentally… now that’s another story.
Gender: Baby boy!
Feeling toward Pregnancy: Umm.... Can he just be here already?
What I miss: Hugging Thomas - like a full hug. My big belly constantly gets in the way - and doesnt allow me to be as close as I would like.
What I am looking forward to: Getting some answers from Dr. Tyre as to when this little man might be joining our family. We havent talked much about a birth plan - people talk about needing to have a birth plan and printing it out and making sure everyone is on the same page -- I'm over here just like, "get the kid out." Haha.





No comments:
Post a Comment