1. We spent New Years at Dumont! Nana and Papa joined us last minute. The drive there was so much fun!! We sang songs from the 60’s the while ride there! It was a blast!
2. After the dunes we had a much anticipated “Girls Day.” More like girls afternoon… we got our nails done and went shopping!!
3. Silly girls!!
4. Omg! After a long day I came home and got undressed and noticed my poor arms we both PURPLE/blue! I was so scared. My mom got me some DownEast shirts for Christmas but there weren’t the normal style I wear. Little did I know they would cut off circulation! Yikes!!
5. Yes, the dreaded January had begun!! After a L-O-N-G day nothing felt better than a nice foot spa soak!
6. My husband is such a stud! I came home from yet another long day at work and he had a candle lit dinner waiting for me – complete with sparkling cider!
7. Oh, this day was fabulous! T and I started training for a 5K! My body was totally feeling it come day three. I spent the night soaking my aches away and reading a book!
8. Normally I don’t have Saturday’s off but in January things were a little different. I spent my whole Saturday with my mama! We went to The Fashion Show, Outlet Mall, Sallys, Rack Room Shoes, Five Guys, Coach, Guess and Home Depot!! It was soo nice to spend an entire day with her!
9. Dinner with Rocco and Tara!! January was month TWO of our fabulous “Sunday Dinner.” Tara and Rocco are such wonderful hosts! We really enjoy spending time with them (and Brit too!)
10. FHE. Nana’s table. The usual.
11. SICK as a DOG is what I was the second week of January! It definitely didn’t help that it was my SIX day STRAIGHT work week. I lived off of Nyquil and cough drops day after day!
12. January BUNCO was @ Holly’s and I was still a little sick. This is my prize for LOSING. It was a super fun movie bucket – Thomas was in heaven when I walked in with this little gem.
13. Thanks CES for the horrible traffic ALL WEEK! Grr!
14. Date night with the Hardy’s – a little Hobby Lobby and some Red Robin.
**I even got a chance to chat with my BEST FRIEND… so lovely!**
15. The Godfrey’s were busy little bees this week. This was Saturday game night @ The Clarks. It is always sooo much fun.
16. Sunday all of us girls drove to Logandale to spend the night at Missy and Justins. We were having a craft day all day on Monday so we thought a sleep over was much needed as well. Mom and me slept on the couch and enjoyed the fire place – all night long!
17. Benites Girls Craft Day! This is the beginning of my burlap wreath! Us girls had a lot of fun! I cant wait to do it again.
18. Ahhh yeah! Oreo Truffles! I made my first batch…. And they were heavenly! I gave each one of my tellers a little bag of truffles for all of their hard work during the first two weeks of January!
19. SMILE! January is half way over!!
20. Look at my two favorite boys! Relaxing.
21. We borrowed Nana and Papa’s truck on a Saturday morning and Thomas and I got a good laugh at the fact that the truck had a TAPE PLAYER. We giggled about thought of our kids one day having no clue what a “tape” is. Haha.
22. Our new dresser! And one fabulous craigslist find!
23. I was doing some physical therapy in the living room and this little girl was barking and barking. Finally daddy picked her up and she sat with my (or should I say on me…) for my entire workout! Spoiled much!?
24. The night before my audit at work! I brought this whole box of “stuff” home to work on and look over once more.
25. “Rock your Audit!!” – My honey is again such a rockstar! Let a cute little note on mine and my bosses energy drink. The perfect PICK ME UP on day two of the audit!
26. Glorious!
27. Date night!!! After the longest week of my life – We passes our audit and there was no better way to celebrate but going to the movie with my two favorite guys! Daddy and T!
28. Still smiling on my LAST six day work week!! Phew…. Only a few more days to go!
29. T modeling his running attire for the “color run” coming up in Feb. Such a hottie!!
30. Another lovely night on the bike! Feeling stronger.
31. Awww……. JANUARY IS OVER! And I am alive and oh so thankful for this wonderful man!
January is over – and I am thrilled about that! February here we come!!


Ha! I love your descriptions! what a bunch of great memories!
ReplyDeleteThanks for linking up to our party this month!