Image Map

Thanksgiving - 2011.

08 February 2012

Thanksgiving was super low key this year. Thomas had to work and I scheduled a big family shoot for early that morning. It was a beautiful morning. 



After the shoot I drove out to Logandale to surprise my sister. My family was having thanksgiving at The Hardys and we were spending time at The Godfreys. As I drove up to the house I called my sister to distract her! That was wen I knocked on the door - and she opened it! At that moment it was one of the coolest moments that she and I have ever shared! It involved a lot of hugging and definitely some tears. Either way it was a lot of fun! The food was great and I was so proud of Missy and all of her domestic goddessness!! 




We spent the rest of the evening at Tracy's enjoying some yummy good -- even my favorite GREEN BEAN CASSEROLE! 

All in all it was a pretty good day!

 (I was soo proud of myself too ... I didn't have any sweets!!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment