Image Map

TGIF - Insta Friday!

16 September 2011



I thought about joining in on all of the pictures posts… the one where you take a picture each day during the week and then upload them. I really enjoy looking at a few friends blogs and seeing all the cute things their families do during the week. It’s crazy how fast the Lichty’s babies change and how many fun things that the Wong do during the week.

But instead of that approach I decided to join the linky party, “Insta-Fridays!” I know a few friends doing it and I thought it would be a good way to get the pictures from my phone – onto my blog without feeling like I needed to do a blog post for every little thing.

So, here’s to my FIRST – Insta Friday!!

We spend the night at my in-laws on Saturday! We usually try and do "game" night at least once a month. With my surgery coming up I wanted to make sure we all got some time together before. Here's Beau sleeping! 

On Sunday Thomas and I spent a lot of the evening doing laundry and relaxing. I decided to make Thomas some homemade cookies; a first since we have been married! They were super yummy! 
 September 11, 2011. 

On Tuesday we woke up to a wonderful thunderstorm and enjoyed the rain on the way to the hospital. 

My view for the next few weeks! 

Lovely flowers from my Nana and Papa. 

You can take the girl from work but you can't take the work out of the girl! 

While staying at my moms we seem to have a CRAP-TON on pillows! They just keep piling up! 

life rearranged

1 comment:

  1. We have a white Malteese like yours!!! He is rotten!!! Your has a cute face!!! What kind is the other one???

    Enjoying meeting new people on the Instafriday

    ReplyDelete