Well... hello Friday! We meet again.
My week was a total blurr. Ever since knee surgery I feel like I sleep, pee, sleep, pee and then sleep some more. But more on that later.
My week in pictures looks kind of boring but I feel like I blinked and it was Friday again.
My pups have been sooo cute during my recovery.
They really dont leave my side.
Soph is such a sweetie and will snuggle with me while I sleep and is always inches away when there is any food present.... haha. But she loves me, not the food.
Here's Tuck and me being silly. We were laying in bed and he was being so cute I couldnt resist a picture!
My sisters joined me in bed to hand out for a bit! We enjoyed some yummy Chipotle!
And.... revised Lissa's essay.
Ahhh... you see this little "gem"....well the medicine I am on for pain makes me sooooo itchy! Like all over your body...bottom of your feet, behind your ears, back of your calf, etc. And well in the middle of the night I feel terrible waking Thomas up for the upthinth time to please itch my leg or right here... or no, right there. I remembered Nana and Papa had a back scratcher thing that hangs in there room so I called... and Papa delivered!
SO NICE!
My cute little noddle!
Thursday night we helped dad with his billing. Soph was a sweeite and tried to help!
My life.. for the past two weeks.
brace+glasses+ipad = recovery
Well... I did want to mention how AMAZZZING this man has been. Things have only gotten rocky a few times and a lot of that has to do with me and my pain management. But, in case I havent said it enough -- thank you Thomas!











you are so sweet and cute! i hope you knee feels 100% soon! love ya girl
ReplyDeleteHope your better each day!!!
ReplyDeleteWe are the ones that have a doggie like yours!! Ha!
God is wonderful to bless us both with amazing husbands!!
So sorry for your surgery! Hope you recover soon!!!
ReplyDelete