I have to take a second and excuse myself for the lack of blogging recently. I have a bunch of posts that I need to write and have "documented" but I haven't had but a half hour to do much of anything recently.
You see.... work sucks.
Last week I worked somewhere in the neighborhood of 49.5 hours and this week....with a day off I am at 50.7 hours.
That's 3042 minutes and 182,520 seconds.
You know what I could realistically get accomplished in 50 hours?
I've been so tired and run down by the time I get home the only thing I want to do is cuddle with my pups and just listen to my husband talk.
I am desperately looking forward to our vacation next week!!! I can most definitely use the time away!
So, please.... hang tight! I promise the Godfreys are alive and well and have lots to share!


No comments:
Post a Comment