About a month and a half ago one of my best guy friends from like 5th grade came home from his mission. It was soo nice to have Elder Gillihan home from DC and hear all about the fun things he did while serving the Lord.
Ryan had been really looking forward to coming home and meeting some hot babes! We thought it might be fun to plan a double date ..... only hold up was, oh right... Thomas and I were married. How weird!! Haha.
Well when I needed to find Ryan a nice date the first person to come to mind was this cutie! Heather is Missys sister in law, also related to these wonderful gals (links) knowing Heather was home from college for the summer I quickly called to check her availability!
She's a busy single gal! Lucky for us and Ryan she was free!
The three of us (T, Ryan and I) wanted to make it to the temple for a session during the day and before going out. We planned on the 4 o'clock session and picked Ryan up in time to make it there in peace. The ride to the temple was a lot of fun. Lots of Carrie duets and singalongs!
The session was so awesome. Thomas and I had been really needing to get there and it definitely was nice having a friend to tag a long.
After the temple we headed to my parents to pick up said, "single babe" for our date. We went and enjoyed some yummy food at Stake and Shake!! The milkshakes were wonderful and the company even better.
After dinner we took a drive down the freeway blasting the speakers to nothing better than Miss T-Swift! I don't think I have ever seen two men sing as loud in a long time!! :)
We ended the night with a movie and quick trip to the mini mart for some energy drinks for the following day.
Oh, and Thomas and Ryan spooning... but whatever! haha.
Oh, and Thomas and Ryan spooning... but whatever! haha.
But... definitely a big thanks to the wonderful Heather for joining us on our date night!







No comments:
Post a Comment